Welcome to Dolf van Niekerk Joinery
Dolf van Niekerk Skrynwerkers / Joinery is the successor of D.J. van Niekerk [Pty] Ltd, which was established in 1943 and was situated in Knights, Germiston.
D.J. van Niekerk [Pty] Ltd was founded by Mr. D.J. van Niekerk [Snr] & Mr. G. van Rooyen. Their main business focus was that of manufacturing Church Pews, Pulpits and other Church Furniture. Their product was delivered and installed all over the country, from Cape Town to Pietersburg.
As the economy and public demand changed, so did the focus of their business. They extended their focus to include the manufacturing and supply of wooden doors, frames, shutters, box pelmets and other purpose made wooden products to the then building giant, Schachat Cullumn.
Mr. D.J. van Niekerk [Snr] became the sole owner of the company. After he passed away in 1982, the company was inherited by two brothers, D.J. van Niekerk [Jnr.] and Dolf van Niekerk, both of which was already active role players in the business at that time.
Mr. D.J. van Niekerk [Jnr.] passed away and Dolf van Niekerk Skrynwerkers / Joinery was established in 1990, still situated at the same premises in Knights but now with new members, Dolf van Niekerk and Des Rohde. In 1997, the need to move to new premises was evident.
Still manufacturing purpose made wooden products, framework and doors, many builders and individuals now make use of our services. Some of our clients include El Bateman, Alstan, Tuks, GVK Grinaker and Smart Doors.
In its 3rd Generation, our factory still presents the finest joinery, old school knowledge and workmanship. We take pride in our products and services. Contact Us today! We look forward to assisting you.